CRYSTAL CLEAR, TOUGH AS NAILS AND GREAT LOOKING.
Better Vision. Superior Airflow. No Compromises.
Your in-game performance depends on your ability to see what's happening on the ice. Forget the distracting cage. Our lens is designed to provide crystal clear vision and never fog, even with a big beard.
The Zero Plus Adult Large (previously Zero Plus Senior) can now be ordered. Order today and we'll take 20%/$20.00 off the list price of $99.99. The masks will be ready in five weeks.
Use code: "CLEARVIEW" at checkout.
No More Bars. The Same Protection. Up Your Game.
Both our Adult and Adult Small/Medium (Junior) passed adult impact testing. Our highly scratch resistant and anti-fog lenses give you the same on-ice protection while opening up your vision for better game performance.
1/29/2020 - Zero Plus Junior is now called Zero Plus Adult Small/Medium. All players 10 years and older are required to wear adult face shields. Available to ship now. Take 10% OFF Today.
Use discount code: "ZEROPLUS" at checkout. Limited time only.
The Zero Plus will take your game to a new level.
No more foggy lens or condensation. The inside lens coatings resist scratching and are equipped with advanced anti-fog coating. Finally, no more square wire bars blocking your vision. Just perfect on-ice hockey clarity.
What makes our Zero Plus masks superior?
- Technical upgrades: New lens design and positioning. The lens was raised to the top edge of the helmet just below and overlapping the cage frame, setting the lens in optimum position for superior vision
- The second horizontal bar sets the lens away from the helmet and face to increase air-flow turbulence, keeping you cool while you play.
- The third lens feature tilts the lens out to deflect impact and allow circulation to the upper part of the face and eyes
- The best lens coatings on the market with advance coatings baked on both sides for scratch resistance and anti-fog.
- The lower cage frame starts to pitch back towards the face and again is designed to deflect shots and allow you great lower face protection and airflow.
- Another benefit of combining lens with wire is significantly more airflow (vs a polycarbonate cage frame) and the ability to design better than in a full injection molded frame.
- The chin cup can adjust to loop the cup around the lower two vertical bars or allow it to float for optional fit to the chin.
Finally, if you look at the majority of all hockey players they wear full cages. With our visor lens your view just keeps getting better. This combination of wire frame surrounding the lens is unique. And for hockey players the entire design passes the “mirror test” so your buddies don't ridicule. Plus, the high impact polycarbonate lens is replaceable.
Not convinced yet? Click here to read our testimonials from happy customers.
Why are we priced this way?
Expert engineering went into making the Zero Plus a huge vision advantage without sacrificing protection, comfort or style. This is a 100% new dual-coated, pro-style design lens which is replaceable and is raised up high to the top of the helmet with a lens design that shuttles the air through the mask to cool the upper face. Our Zero Plus masks are truly a breakthrough in hockey face shield design. Go ahead to try to make it fog.
Impact testing: This mask has been impact tested for certification at B1 adult impact protection according to Intertek, the company who certifies for HECC. We are completely the process while this model is being manufactured.
The standards F513 − 12 Standard Speciﬁcation ASTM An American National Standard Eye and Face Protective Equipment for Hockey Players 1Requirements: Did you know adult masks are considered suitable for players above 10 yrs old 1.6.1 Type B1—A full-face protector intended for use by persons older than ten years of age, other than goaltenders; 1.6.2 Type B2—A full-face protector intended for use by persons ten years of age or younger, other than goaltenders.
On-ice performance depends largely on the brain's ability to react to what your eyes see.
How fast you see the game around you when your eyes are fully masked changes how the information to the brain is processed. By all tests on players, wearing a mask covering their eyes slows the brain and decision making. Having total visual clarity at the speeds of hockey play is paramount to playing your best. This visual input stimulates your brain to direct an appropriate physical response, such as picking at spot on net to shoot the puck or access all the players in the contest and decide what you will do with the puck next. A simple test is looking though a full cage and then slowly raise it up till you see clearly. Your brain will immediately change and your vision instantly improves your decision making without bars covering your eyes. You are buying a cage with a lens so your vision will be at optimum performance and your decision making superior.